Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Concrete color test results

Here are the results of my first test. I am very excited about the colors! I pored ten 4"x 4"x 3/4" tiles. The red and yellow tiles were just for fun because I already had those pigments. The other seven are all variations of the formula that I used when I took the workshop. Hopefully one of them will be the right match to the granite!

Right now I am working on building the form that will create the modified bullnose on the front edge. I bought a piece of 8/4" poplar for that purpose. Poplar has predictable grain and is easy to mill. Hopefully it will take the complicated edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment