Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It is Tuesday, and if you are following the blog, you are probably expecting to see pictures of the house being moved. If you know me better or have been following the blog for a little longer, you would probably check back in another week or two to see the house moving. So the trailer isn't ready yet, but I am making progress! Today I cut and welded the individual pieces for the trailer. Unfortunately, the 800 pound welder is in the basement wired to the back wall, the trailer is too wide to fit though the door and the cables are too short to reach outside: a complication like many of the others experienced during this project. I have done all the fabrication that I can do inside. The remaining pieces are going to have to be welded onto the trailer at my friend's blacksmithing shop, hopefully tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment