Friday, May 27, 2011

Ants

Big ones! It is two-thirty in the morning and I have just discovered them. I though that the first one that crawled into bed with me must have just been lost, but with the second through tenth ant, I realized I had an infestation. When I moved into my house on that rainy night in March I had just thrown two sheets of plywood on the loft joists without cutting them to size. They overlap eachother leaving a small space along the joint under the mattress. This is where the ants have taken up residency. I think that they like the warmth and moisture under the mattress from my formerly sleeping body. It looks like tommorrow I will be cutting the plywood to fit properly and figuring out a way to make an airspace under the mattress. Enjoy the night ants, because it will be the last in my house! Now to try to get some sleep...

3 comments:

  1. Well, at least it was only ants. There are certainly worse bed-mates. Any updates on subject of insulation?

    Best wishes and keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible to have ant house? Yes, possible. For that we should ensure sugar, protein, and water source free house. Ants are mostly attracted by those things. Boric acid can be used for controlling house ants.

    best ant killer

    ReplyDelete
  3. نعتبر شركتنا افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض تعمل علي تقديم خدمات محترفة تضمن للعميل ابادة حشرات المنزل مع الحصول علي الضمان المناسب نحن في ركن نجد نقدم أفضل مبيدات وأدوات مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض خصيصا لأننا نسعي لتقديم أرقي وأفضل وأجود الخدمات كما تقدم شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض كخدمة مميزة.
    مكافحة النمل الابيض
    مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

    ReplyDelete